«G l o b a l F I g h t Z o n e»
on Full Contact Fighting FCF-MMA
Kislovodsk city, Russia,
February 17-18, 2018
1. General Provisions
1.1. The International tournament «Global Fight Zone» held for FCF-MMA development and popularization purposes world-wide, for strengthening of international sports relations and identifying the best and the strongest athletes.
1.2. The International tournament «Global Fight Zone» are being held according to the approved by the International Federation IF FCF amateur rules.
- Arrangement and the competitions administration.
2.1. The International tournament «Global Fight Zone» are held by the International Federation of Full Contact Fighting and the Russian IF FCF MMA National Department.
- Place, dates and time of competitions.
3.1. The International tournament «Global Fight Zone» are held on February 18-19, 2017, in the 37A Prospect Pobedi, Humanities and Technical Institute, Kislovodsk, Russia.
3.2. Accommodation with all conveniences of $20 a day the one person.
– Hotel «Panorama» – website: http://panorama-kislovodsk.ru/
To book rooms in hotels till February 05, 2017.
3.3. February 17:
– 12.00 a.m. – Credentials committee and weighing in 37A Prospect Pobedi, Humanities and Technical Institute, Kislovodsk, Russia;
– 06.00 p.m. – Meeting of judges and representatives.
3.4. February 18 – 08.00 a.m. – The beginning of the competition.
3.6. February 19 – delegations departure.
- The participants of the competitions.
4.1. The teams of IF FCF national departments participate in competitions in the following weight and age categories:
– at the age of 8-9: 23, 26, 29, 32, +32 kg.,
– at the age of 10-11: 30, 34, 38, +38 kg.,
– at the age of 12-13: 34, 38, 42, 46, 50, +50 kg.,
– at the age of 14-15: 42, 46, 50, 55, 60, +60 kg.,
– at the age of 16-17-18: 53, 57, 61, 66, 71, 77, +77 kg.,
– at the age of 19 and older: 57, 61, 66, 71, 77, 84, 93, +93 kg.
- Outfit and equipment.
5.1. For the youths of 8-15 years old it is permitted to wear: shorts (blue or red), shin guards of stockings type (not hard) (blue or red), groin guard and gloves for hand-to-hand fighting (blue or red), size S.
5.2. For the juniors of 16-18 years old and adults of 19 years old or older it is permitted to wear: shorts (blue or red), groin guard and gloves for mixed martial arts MMA (blue or red).
5.3. The presence of clearly visible approved logo of International Federation IF FCF on the left front part of shorts (9 centimeters in diameter).
- Competitions conditions.
6.1. The personal-team Championship of Asia are being held according to the Olympic single – elimination tournament system.
6.2. The combat time is determined in compliance with FCF rules.
6.3. The final matches in age subgroup of 19 years are also more senior are held by professional rules – 2 rounds. The results will are recorded in PROFESSIONAL RANKING FCF-MMA www.bandogs.info
6.4. Athletes, having no wins are not awarded with medals or prizes.
6.5. Money for coming to the place of competitions, staying at a hotel, are provided by sending organizations.
7.1. The winners will be awarded with Cups, medals and certificates.
7.2. The winners are conferred the sports title:
– adults (19 years old and older) “Master of international class of FCF-MMA, a black belt, 2nd dan”.
– juniors (16-18 years old) “Master of FCF-MMA, a black belt, 1st dan”;
– youths (8-15 years old) “Candidate for Master of FCF-MMA, a brown belt”;
7.4. Prize winners are awarded medals and certificates.
7.5. Prize winners are conferred sports title:
– adults (19 years old and older) “FCF-MMA Master, a black belt, 1st dan“;
– juniors (16-18 years old) “Candidate for Master of FCF-MMA, a brown belt”;
– youths (8-15 years old) “1st class, a red belt”;
7.6. Coaches of winners are awarded certificates and medals and are conferred sports title:
– for training the “FCF-MMA Master of the international class, a black belt, 2nd dan” – The coach of the international category.
– for training the “FCF-MMA Masters, a black belt, 2nd dan” – The coach of the Republican category.
– for training “Candidate for Master of FCF-MMA» – The coach-instructor.
7.7. Teams, the 1-st, 2-nd and 3-rd place winner are awarded Cups and certificates.
8.1. The applications are accepted by e-mail email@example.com at the latest on February 03, 2018 containing information on accurate weight of athletes, their full names, age, and passport copies of all members of the delegation.
8.2. The participants submit the following documents (originals) to the credentials committee:
Applications in prescribed form (Appendix №1) for participation in competitions, certified with the signature and the seal of sending organization head, doctor’s seal, the signature of coach or the team representative (specify the coach name, middle name and surname opposite the surname of every athlete). At the same time the athlete passport and health insurance (insurance policy) are submitted; the youths at the age of 14 are allowed to participate in competitions only providing their own passports; the youths under 14 years old provide their international passports or the birth certificate and a school letter, certified by the seal of school or house management (the seal must be put on the photo) (Appendix №2). The handwritten application forms and copies of documents as well are not accepted. The athletes with not fully executed documents or under-age candidates are not allowed to participate.
8.3. The teams must have their national flags by them.
9.1. The rules and any other information may be learnt on site www.interfight.net.
9.2. The official language of competitions is English and Russian.
9.3. Local time – Russia.
The present regulations are the official challenge to the competitions.
The International Federation of Full Contact Fighting FCF-MMA